FOAM-LOK 2000-4G has superior performance with benefits such as enhanced insulating properties, improved yield, and environmental risk mitigation made possible by reducing carbon footprint and Global Warming Potential (GWP).
FOAM-LOK 2000-4G provides an inherent air barrier with low moisture vapor permeability, and excellent resistance to water.
- Aged Thermal Resistance: 6.2 @ 1 inch
- Initial 3.5” + 3.5” passes with no wait time (R-48)
- NFPA 285 tested
- Tested Water-Resistant Barrier (WRB)
- Class II vapor retarder at 1.4” thickness
- Greenguard Gold Certified- Low VOC
- Meets Class 5 FEMA (Flood Damage Resistance Requirements)
- Global Warming Potential (GWP) ˂ 1