FOAM-LOK LPA 2800
FOAM-LOK LPA 2800 Roofing Spray Foam is a closed-cell foam system specifically designed to provide a high performance, fully adhered, light weight roofing system providing insulation and waterproofing over a variety of roof deck substrates and configurations.
FOAM-LOK LPA 2800 locks in every portion of the roof creating a seamless monolithic membrane thus eliminating the need for mechanical fasteners — the number one cause of conventional roof leaks. This product also protects against wind uplift and hail.
- Thermal Resistance: 6.5 per inch
- Density ranging from: 2.7 to 2.9 lb
- Miami-Dade County, Florida Approved
- UL Listed
- E84 and Class A Fire Tested
- Tested Water-Resistant Barrier (WRB)
- ASTM-D1621 (45-55 psi)
- Class II vapor retarder at 1.5” thickness
- FM4470 Water Migration through roof membranes