Other Foam Solutions
HBS spray foam insulation is designed to solve the problems traditional insulation methods cannot. From protected livestock in agricultural environments; effortlessly lifting sunken concrete; or protecting and stabilizing sites in areas of rock fall. The diverse range of outstanding products are the sustainable and high performance option for residential and commercial projects.
Designed for higher compressive strength requirements, including roofing. This closed-cell foam offers a compressive strength of 40 psi and a density of 3 lbs. per cubic foot (48 kg per cubic meter).
- Initial R-value of 7 to 1 inch (1.23 RSI)
- Compressive strength of 40 psi
B803 (Geolift) is a water-blown concrete lifting foam for both residential and commercial use on driveways, sidewalks, and patios.
- Available in 2.5 lb and 4 lb densities
- Best compressive strength in its class (5% for the 2.5 lb, 10% for the 4 lb)
- Application from room temperature of 0°C and above
Specially formulated for field or factory injected applications using high or low pressure equipment. High performance polyurethane foam systems using HFO blowing agent which has a low impact on the environment. Also available in open cells.
- Initial R-value of 3.4 to 7.5 per inch (0.6 to 1.32 RSI).
- Open and closed cell foam
- Density from 0.5 to 2.5 lb
Find Your Local Contractor Or Buy Direct
Whether you're a contractor looking to buy spray foam direct or need a highly qualified contractor, Huntsman Building Solutions' experts are here to support you.