Spray Foam for Homeowners
Spray foam insulation is a sustainable component of a high-performance home with benefits you simply can’t achieve with traditional insulation. Huntsman Building Solutions offers a wide range of spray foam formulas to ensure your home remains comfortable and energy efficient year after year.
Spray foam and financial institutions
- Having Spray Foam in your house doesn’t necessary mean you can’t get a mortgage or equity release
- HBS products are sanctioned by the highest levels of certifications (BBA or KIWA) and also carry a 25-year product warranty
- HBS products are only installed by our qualified network of Authorized Contractors
- Feel free to contact HBS if you have our products installed and need assistance
- For more information regarding mortgages and equity release, please download our FAQ document using the link below.
Up to 56%
reduction in heating per year
Why Spray Foam
- Spray foam is an industry-leading building solution that seals and insulates in one application
- Creates a quiet, comfortable environment by sealing all cracks, gaps, and voids in your home
- Minimize the amount of dust, allergens, and outdoor noise from entering the home
|Seals and insulates in one application||yes||yes||no|
|Meets or exceeds residential energy codes||yes||yes||yes|
|Reduce building materials and jobsite waste||yes||yes||no|
|Easily installs to irregular shapes and curves||yes||yes||no|
|Backed by our limited lifetime warranty||yes||yes||no|
|Thermal comfort and consistent temperatures||yes||yes||no|
|Minimizes dust and allergens from entering the home||yes||yes||no|
|Reduces unwanted outdoor noise pollution||yes||no||yes|
|Effective barrier to harmful soil gases||no||yes||no|
|Improves structural and racking strength||no||yes||no|
|Increases wind uplift resistance||no||yes||no|
|Resists flood damage||no||yes||no|
|Creates an exterior monolithic barrier||no||yes||no|
Why Huntsman Building Solutions
World-leading polyurethane spray foam company with more than 110 years of combined heritage. We utilize innovative technology, proprietary polyols, and recycled/renewable content to create eco-friendly, energy efficient building materials.
Training sessions designed to develop and strengthen your spray foam IQ
Print and media to illustrate the applications and benefits of spray foam insulation
Expert team of architects and engineers to help support the adoption of our products
Most qualified tech team to assist with education and field support
Unmatched offering of open-cell and closed-cell formulas for use in any climate
Vast network of professional contractors to ensure your project is insulated correctly
Recycling Plastic Bottles into Wall Insulation
Huntsman Building Solutions is leading the spray foam industry. As the champion of the recycling-plastic-into-insulation movement, Huntsman Building Solutions is providing comfort to homeowners while offering the world a solution to the growing plastic waste problem.
A high-performance home is comfortable, healthy, durable, and efficient. Insulating with Huntsman Building Solutions spray foam helps achieve these advantages and provide a better home.
Seal and insulate to reduce drafts and outdoor noise
Build tight, ventilate right for ideal indoor conditions
Improve structural strength and wind uplift resistance
Up to 56% savings on monthly heating and cooling costs
No matter the scale of your project, we have a spray foam product to suit all your needs. See details below or get in touch if you’d like a personal steer from the team.
Typically used in colder climates, closed-cell insulation:
- has a higher density foam than open-cell
- acts as an air barrier and thermal resistance
- can be installed anywhere in the home
The best option for warmer climates, open-cell insulation is:
- superior as an air barrier
- often used to insulate interior walls for quieter living spaces
- Mainly used for interior projects.