Other Foam Solutions
HBS spray foam insulation is designed to solve the problems traditional insulation methods cannot. From protecting livestock in agricultural environments; effortlessly lifting sunken concrete; or protecting and stabilizing sites in areas of rockfall, the diverse range of these outstanding products is the sustainable and high-performance option for residential and commercial projects.
FOAM-LOK-FL-10K is a high density spray applied foam designed for use as a protective top coat. The primary use for this product is as a protective coating in the poultry industry. The typical spray applied density of this product ranges from 8.0 to 11.0 pounds per cubic foot.
This product is to be process through standard spray foam metering equipment at a ratio of 1:1 by volume, with the heater for the “A”, “B” and hose set for 125°F to 130°F.
- Viscosity 1200 – 1600 cps
- Cream Time 5-8 Seconds
- Tack Free Time 14-16 Seconds
Geolift is a water-blown concrete lifting foam for both residential and commercial use on driveways, sidewalks and patios.
- Available in 2.5 lb and 4 lb densities
- Application in wider ambient temperature range
- Hydrophobic properties
Geolok™ is a low-exothermic spray foam designed to stabilize pipelines, manage erosion and minimize runoff and washout.
- Aged Thermal Resistance of 7.36 at 1 inch
- Up to 4 Feet High @ 4 in. per pass (no wait time)
- Low exothermic spray foam
Heatlok High Temp is a two-component closed-cell spray foam insulation specially formulated to perform in temperatures as high as 250°F. For use in tanks, pipes and other applications.
- Aged Thermal Resistance: 7.27 @ 1 inch
- Tested Water-Resistant Barrier (WRB)
- Greenguard Gold Certified- Low VOC
Low Pressure Kits are designed to offer contractors a seamless transition from large to small jobs, with the foam ideally suited for filling and sealing various sized voids and surfaces, deadening sound and reducing vibrations.
It can be applied to clean, dry substrates including wood, masonry, metal and drywall, where the material’s strong adhesion properties work to create an air barrier.
- Available in closed-cell with an Aged Thermal Resistance of 6.0 @ 1 inch
- Available in open-cell with an Aged Thermal Resistance of 4.3 @ 1 inch
Specially formulated for field or factory injected applications using high or low pressure equipment. High performance polyurethane foam systems using HFO blowing agent which has a low impact on the environment. Also available in open cells.
- Initial R-value of 3.4 to 7.5 per inch (0.6 to 1.32 RSI).
- Open and closed cell foam
- Density from 0.5 to 2.5 lb
Find Your Local Contractor Or Buy Direct
Whether you're a contractor looking to buy spray foam direct or need a highly qualified contractor, Huntsman Building Solution's experts are here to support you.