Other Foam Solutions
HBS spray foam insulation is designed to solve the problems traditional insulation methods cannot. From protected livestock in agricultural environments; effortlessly lifting sunken concrete; or protecting and stabilizing sites in areas of rock fall. The diverse range of outstanding products are the sustainable and high performance option for residential and commercial projects.
Geolift is a water-blown concrete lifting foam for both residential and commercial use on driveways, sidewalks, and patios.
- Available in 2.5 lb and 4 lb densities
- Best-in-class compressive strength (2.5 lb: 5%, 4lb: 10%)
- Application in wider ambient temperature range
Geolok is designed to fill large voids, creates a rock shield and is ideal for using in areas where falling rock is an issue.
- Aged Thermal Resistance of 7.36 at 1 inch
- Up to 4 Feet High @ 4 in. per pass (no wait time)
- Low exothermic spray foam
Barnseal is a high R-value, air-sealing insulation solution developed for use in poultry, dairy, equestrian, farm and ranch applications.
- R-value of 7.15 at 1 inch
- 6-pound density foam
- Non-biocide darkling beetle control
Heatlok High Temp is a two-component closed-cell spray foam insulation specially formulated to perform in temperatures as high as 250°F for tanks, pipes and other applications.
- Aged Thermal Resistance: 7.27 @ 1 inch
- Tested Water-Resistant Barrier (WRB)
- Greenguard Gold Certified- Low VOC
Heatlok High Density is a range of products specially formulated using recycled plastic and renewable soya oil, it contains zero ozone depleting chemicals.
- Available in various densities with higher yields
- Mainly for floor, below slab, tank pads, etc.
- Specially designed to be used in high compressive strengths applications
The product is designed to offer contractors a seamless transition from large to small jobs, with the foam ideally suited for filling and sealing various sized voids and surfaces, deadening sound, and reducing vibrations.
It can be applied to clean, dry substrates including wood, masonry, metal, and drywall, where the material’s strong adhesion properties work to create an air barrier.
- Available in closed-cell with an Aged Thermal Resistance of 6.0 @ 1 inch
- Available in open-cell with an Aged Thermal Resistance of 4.3 @ 1 inch
Find Your Local Contractor or Buy Direct
Whether you're a contractor looking to buy spray foam direct or need a highly qualified contractor, Huntsman Building Solution's experts are here to support you.