FOAM-LOK LPA 2800-4G
FOAM-LOK LPA 2800-4G Roofing Spray Foam is a closed-cell foam specifically designed to deliver a high performance, fully adhered roofing system providing insulation and waterproofing over a variety of roof deck substrates and configurations.
FOAM-LOK LPA 2800-4G creates a monolithic membrane, eliminating the need for mechanical fasteners and is ideal for low-slope roofing applications in new and retrofit construction.
This product contains PET recycled plastic bottles and an HFO blowing agent, making it the most environmentally conscious insulation, with a zero-ozone depletion potential (ODP) and a global warming potential (GWP) of 1, which is 99.9% lower than current HFC blown products.
- Thermal Resistance: 6.8 per inch
- Density ranging from: 2.7 to 2.9 lb
- Miami-Dade County, Florida Approved
- FM approved and UL Listed
- E84 and Class A Fire Tested
- Tested Water-Resistant Barrier (WRB)
- ASTM-D1621 (45-55 psi)
- Class II vapor retarder at 1.5” thickness
- FM4470 Water Migration through roof membranes
- ASQM (South Coast Air District of California)