THERMO-SIL SF (Silicone Sealant)
Thermo-Sil SF is a high-performing silicone sealant for the protection of seams, penetrations and fasteners on various roofing substrates. Upon cure, Thermo-Sil SF forms a durable and weatherproof barrier that is highly resistant to degradation from UV and natural weathering.
- Silicone Durability — Excellent long-term resistance of cured product to natural weathering including: extreme temperatures, ultraviolet radiation, rain and snow.
- VOC Compliant — High solids solvent-free formulation that complies with California regulations.
- Ease of Use — Single-component material that can be applied with trowel, stiff brush or glove hand, with sufficient open time for tooling before it cures.
- High Build Formulation — Low sag
- Storage & Shelf Life — Thermo-Sil SF can be stored in unheated warehouses during the cooler months without the risk of freezing. Shelf life is 18 months from date of manufacture when properly stored.