THERMO-SIL SF (Silicone Sealant)
Thermo-Sil SF is a high-performing silicone sealant for the protection of seams, penetrations and fasteners on various roofing substrates. Upon cure, Thermo-Sil SF forms a durable and weatherproof barrier that is highly resistant to degradation from UV and natural weathering.
- Silicone Durability — Excellent long-term resistance of cured product to natural weathering including: extreme temperatures, ultraviolet radiation, rain and snow.
- VOC Compliant — High solids solvent-free formulation that complies with California regulations.
- Ease of Use — Single-component material that can be applied with trowel, stiff brush or glove hand, with sufficient open time for tooling before it cures.
- High Build Formulation — Low sag
- Storage & Shelf Life — Thermo-Sil SF can be stored in unheated warehouses during the cooler months without the risk of freezing. Shelf life is 18 months from date of manufacture when properly stored.
Technical Data Sheet
Safety Data Sheet